Tips for Keeping Your Home Clean
- Unload your dishwasher first thing in the morning.
- Take out your trash at the end of the day.
- Clean as you go when cooking.
- Put your clothes in the hamper as soon as you take them off.
- If it only takes 2 minutes, do it.
- Only touch something once, ie: put stuff where it belongs first thing.
- Clean your home for a minimum of 20 minutes every day.
- Put on your favorite show or music when cleaning.
- Give yourself something to look forward when you're done cleaning.
Tips for Speed Cleaning
- Put on a timer and set it for 10 minutes before your company will arrive.
- Pick a room to put all the clutter in.
- Clean off tables, counters, and floors of clutter and dirt.
- Keep the music going.
- Open the windows to let in fresh air.